This afternoon, I attended the first Maths class of form 4 in the tuition center. The teacher gave us the format of normal Maths and additional Maths. I was so shocked to see it, there are lots of work to do in a paper and also separated into many section. I gotta work harder for it!!
After that, my father brought me to his factory. His factory held a 'open house'. I got chance so meet my father's college. As I have no went in there for ages, his college was shocked to see my changes. The adults chat and chat... and I ate lots of food...
Suddenly, I though of something. My father had worked here for almost 30 years! It is this place that my father earn for living.. Kinda unbelievable as I can be typing this post at this time is partly of this factory...
the logo

No comments:
Post a Comment